The activities performed by Pildo Consulting S.L, undertaken according to UNE-EN ISO 9001, involve:
ENGINEERING PROJECTS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.
DESIGN AND VALIDATION OF FLIGHT PROCEDURES (AIRPLANES, HELICOPTERS, eVTOLs AND DRONES).
The company is committed to:
- Accept responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its customers and interested parties, through adherence to standardized procedures, total commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, and maintaining a company culture that fosters continuous improvement to achieve the highest level of safety as one primary responsibility;
- Meet all the applicable legislation, requirements, standards and consider best practices in all the processes defined within its Quality Management System. The objective is to deliver defect free services on time, every time;
- The promotion of a fair culture is ensured by the company, considering the purpose of reporting as an opportunity to improve instead of blaming individuals.
The Management board ensures that the quality policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the company;
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing objectives;
- Is communicated to all its personnel and all interested parties, by including it in the initial training of new personnel and communicating it in the company biannual meetings attended by all personnel;
- Provides the appropriate human and financial resources for its implementation.
The quality policy and quality objectives are reviewed during management review meetings to improve its effectiveness and to determine its suitability and validity according to QMS usual practices. The review is based on the analysis of the established objectives in relation to the provision of the service and the performances standards.